Dr. Mohammed Shoaib Qureshi, is one of the Leading Orthopedic Surgeon practicing in Indore (M.P.), boasting of experience garnered in several parts of India. He completed his MBBS from SAIMS medical college, Indore (M.P.), and M.S. (Orthopaedics) from MGM medical college, Aurangabad. Here, Dr. Mohammed Shoaib Qureshi was entrusted with the Adult Reconstruction Surgery services comprising Arthroscopy, Joint Replacement along with Complex Trauma and Rheumatology treatment.
Dr. Mohammed Shoaib Qureshi routinely performs complex trauma surgeries and operates daily at hospitals conducting major surgeries with Total Knee Replacement (TKR), Total Hip Replacement (THR), and arthroscopic knee surgeries. He believes in spreading the knowledge that he has earned through many conferences and courses he attended.
Dr. Mohammed Shoaib Qureshi believes that the quest for true knowledge never ends, which is why he continues to update his knowledge and skills by conducting and attending conferences and continuing medical education programs in all over India.
Dr. Mohammed Shoaib Qureshi’s Vision is to provide the patient with an accurate assessment and evaluation coupled with immediate, early intervention, and the best possible medical care in a compassionate and caring manner.
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement
- Sports Injuries & Arthroscopy
- Complex trauma & fracture management.
- Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
- Rheumatoid Arthritis & Gout Management
- KEM Arthroplasty cadaveric course – Jan – 2020.
- Calicut Ortho Course – Aug-Sept-2018.
- Joints – Nashik Ortho Course – Aug-2018.
- Suture Practicum By Ethicon – 19-July-2018.
- Ankle And Foot Workshop – Aoa – 24-April-2018.
- Symposium And Live Surgery Workshop On Tkr – Feb-2018.
- Moacon – November – 2016.
- Ioa-Oep – Maharashtra Orthopedic Association – 12-June-2016.
- Mid-Term Hand Cme – Indian Society Of Surgery Of Hand, Goa, Aurangabad Surgical Society -July-2016.
- Musculoskeletal Radiology Update – Aurangabad Chapter Of Msbiria, Aoa – September – 2016.
- Ltmgh Fracture Fixation Course – Ltmg Hospital, Mumbai – October-2016.
- Spine Cme With Cadaveric Workshop On Pedicle Screw Fixation -Aoa, Dept. Of Orthopedic – Mgm Aurangabad – March – 2017.
- Endoworld – Association Of Minimal Access Surgeons Of India, Aurangabad Surgical Society – July-2017.
- Member of AO Foundation.
- Member Of The Journal Of Bone & Joint Surgery Inc
- Qureshi MS, Panat M, Israni P. Two-Staged Management of Proximal Tibial Fractures with Impending Compartment Syndrome By Temporary External Stabilization and Fasciotomy and Delayed Definitive Fixation. Trauma International May – Aug 2017;3(2):27-31. Dr. M. Shoaib Qureshi, Dr. Mangesh Panat, Dr. Pratik Israni
- M Shoaib Qureshi, Mangesh Panat, Pratik Israni. Post-polio limb fracture management in a 65 years old patient. MedPulse International Journal of Orthopedics. November 2017; 4(2): 41-44